same approach as with the 2pac finishes, remove grease with warm soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. A nailbrush may be useful for hard to reach areas. Towel dry afterwards with a microfibre.
United Stone Melbourne provide a 10 year limited warranty for the Quartzstone 12 benchtop product and installation.
Contact direct: United Stone Melbourne, 169 Greens Road, Dandenong South. 03 9741 6885
1. Subject to the conditions of warranty set out below the Procoat warrants that if any defect in any workmanship of Procoat becomes apparent and is reported to Procoat within ten (10) years of the date of delivery (time being of the essence) then Procoat will either (at Procoat’s sole discretion) replace or remedy the workmanship.
2. The conditions applicable to the warranty given are:
(a) the warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- (i) failure on the part of the Client to properly maintain any Goods; or
- (ii) failure on the part of the Client to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Supplier; or
- (iii) any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
- (iv) the continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- (v) fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
(b) the warranty shall cease and Procoat shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without Procoat’s consent.
(c) in respect of all claims the Supplier shall not be liable to compensate the Client for any delay in either replacing or remedying the workmanship or in properly assessing the Client’s claim.
3. For Goods not manufactured by Procoat, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Goods. The Supplier shall not be bound by nor be responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty other than that which is given by the manufacturer of the Goods.